A variety of sumptuous dishes are prepared by Chef Leighton daily using fresh local produce (and herbs and veggies from our own organic garden!) - Whether it is Jamaican specialties or your own tailored menu, your chef will be happy to oblige.
OUR SIGNATURE COCKTAIL
Coconut Cottage's version of the 'Dark & Stormy" - Allan's secret mix of Jamaican rum, ginger beer & lime. Ya mon.
TASTE OF THE MENU
Every morning you will be served freshly brewed Blue Mountain coffee along with a fruit platter of beautifully displayed local fruits. You can choose to have traditional American favorites or some Jamaican specialties.
- Eggs (omelets or any preparation),
- Bacon or sausage,
- Pancakes or french toast
- Ackee with bacon or salt fish
Dine poolside on Chef’s flavorful and light lunch options.
- Caesar salad with grilled chicken or shrimp
- Pesto Pasta with chicken or shrimp
- Fresh salad with pork tenderloin strips and homemade seasonal dressing
- Jerk Chicken Spring Rolls with Jamaican dipping sauce
- Avocado Caprese wrap with balsamic vinagrette
- Warm roasted herbed vegetable and bean salad
- Jamaica’s famous jerk style grilled chicken, fresh vegetables, rice or potato
- Coconut Basa (fresh local fish) - a Chef Leighton specialty
- Tenderloin of pork with cho cho and carrots rice and peas
- Garlic shrimp with basmati rice and fresh vegetables
- Grilled red snapper tacos with mango salsa
- Lobster Pasta with tomatoes and basil
Homemade soups, salads and delicious desserts accompany all of our dinners.